Who is your practitioner?
You need to know your injector’s credentials. Going for bargain injectables can lead to disastrous results, as a result possibly damaging your facial nerve. The seventh cranial nerve carries nerve fibers that control your facial movement and expression. So don’t risk being treated by an inexperienced or unqualified injector! Know your practitioner! We are your family’s first choice for medical care!
Dr. Nangrani sees injection clients frequently to undo inadequate work that causes stress and discomfort. Get it right the first time! Dr. Nangrani offers a FREE consultation with no hidden fees or surprises, just an honest assessment during your consultation.
Woodlands Functional Family Medicine is patient-centered. The health and vitality of your family and each family member is our concern. Your unique makeup, lifestyle, and environment make a complex system that can’t be explained by a set of disease symptoms. Where and how you live, your daily routines and habits, and your recreational activities—all these things make you you!
Woodlands Functional Family Medicine and Vedas Medical Spa & Wellness Center are in the same location in The Woodlands.
” I have been seeing doctor Nangrani for many
years and I would never go anywhere else”
You deserve a qualified practitioner
Let’s talk facial muscles
There is some overlap of circuitry between branches but simply put:
- Frontal (temporal): Forehead muscles are most often noticed when frowning
- Zygomatic: Muscles involved in forceful eye closure
- Buccal: Muscles that move the nostril and upper lip, cause spontaneous eye blinking, and raise the corners of the mouth to smile.
- Marginal mandibular branch: The muscles that depress the lower lip
- Cervical: the lower chin muscle (platysma) is often tensed during facial hair shaving. It also lowers the corner of the mouth
Injury or impairment in a branch of the nerve can result in:
- Frontal: Paralysis of the forehead or inability to move the eyebrow. As a result, this means the eyebrow ‘hangs down’ in front of the eye and can impair vision.
- Zygomatic: Difficulty with forceful eye closure.
- Buccal: Difficulty with smiling and motion of the mouth. This leads to problems with speech.
- Marginal mandibular: An injury here may result in an asymmetric smile and problems with eating and drinking.
- Cervical: Injury of this nerve results in paralysis of the platysma muscle that may cause lower lip asymmetry during smiles in some patients.
Meet Chaitali Nangrani M.D., your first choice for medical care
Dr. Nangrani is an educated, seasoned medical practitioner who has been a physician for more than fifteen years. She provides a holistic approach to treating clients. Vedas Medical Spa services include cosmetic, aesthetic, and anti-aging treatments. An exclusive spa, Vedas pampers our clients: we welcome you with a warm smile, and you become part of our Woodlands Functional Family Medicine and Vedas family.
Dr. Nangrani believes that a little change goes a long way. This is evident in how her clients look and feel. It is easier to add more fillers than take them away. Our clients leave Vedas looking naturally enhanced and are always delighted with their results. Referrals are the best compliment! Vedas’ clients regularly send their friends and family the Vedas way.
Where are we located?
You are our top priority at Vedas. In The Woodlands, Texas, our North Houston office is only minutes from I-45 (Houston’s North Freeway). So easy to find, easy to get to! We offer you a free consultation for personalized information. Come get to know your practitioner, Dr. Nangrani, our board-certified Medical Director. She is a true artist! Please call our office to schedule your consultation at (281) 298-5476. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Source for muscle information and image * www.med.stanford.edu