Well Woman Exam
Every woman needs an annual well woman exam.
- Your annual well woman exam will include
- a physical examination
- a discussion of your medical history
- We will note
- your blood pressure
- pulse rate
- a urinalysis
- a cholesterol blood test
- a lipid profile blood test
- a diabetes blood test
- check your vision and hearing
- Your essential reproductive health exam will include
- a breast exam
- awareness advice
- a pelvic exam
- pap smear
- annually through age 24 for chlamydia
- do an HIV test once through age 64
- test for hepatitis C once during adulthood
- do a blood pressure check every 2 years
- check your cholesterol every five years beginning at age 45
- screen for colon cancer
- refer you for a mammogram and bone density test
- Are your immunizations up to date?
- You need a flu vaccine annually
- tetanus-diphtheria every 10 years
- shingles vaccine once after age 60
- pneumococcal vaccine once after age 65.
We will help you stay healthy and strong! You are a vital part of your family’s good health.
Call 281-298-5476 Woodlands Functional Family Medicine now for your exam!
We are minutes from Interstate 45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. So we are easy to find and easy to get to! We look forward to seeing you soon for your well woman exam!