Well Child Exam
Your child’s first visit with us may be a well child exam.
- As we get to know your child, we will
- schedule immunizations to prevent illness
- learn about the child’s nutrition—is she a good eater, or does he refuse carrots?
- safety practices at school and home.
- We will track your child’s growth and discuss the child’s development.
- What milestones has the child passed?
- Is learning at home and school a problem or a joy?
- How does the child behave socially with other children and with adults?
Please feel free to bring a list of topics to discuss, such as
- Getting along with other family members
The more you are able to share with us, the more completely we can work together for your child’s health.
Call us at 281-298-5476 today to make your child’s appointment with Dr. Nangrani. Your child’s periodic well child exams help them to get a good start at a long, healthy life!
We are minutes from Interstate 45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. So we are easy to find and easy to get to! We look forward to seeing you soon for your well child exam.