Well Teen Exam
We want to meet your teen before they need a sports or camp physical. So that we can know their health history, a teen should have a Well Teen Exam.
The Well Teen Exam will ask for information about
- past illnesses
- diet—does he like fast food or whole food?
- health problems in the family
- are there smokers in the house?
- the teen’s
- school activities
In addition, a first teen visit will include
- a physical exam to note growth and development
- a whole body check, including
- dental observations
- Does the teen need an update to immunizations?
- Are other tests indicated by the exam?
Your teen is growing into a wonderful human being. With our mutual partnership, your teen will grow up happy, healthy, strong, and active.
Call now to make your teen’s appointment with Dr. Nangrani.