Well Teen Exam
We want to meet your teen before they need a sports or camp physical. So that we can know their health history, a teen should have a Well Teen Exam.
The Well Teen Exam will ask for information about
- past illnesses
- diet—does he like fast food or whole food?
- health problems in the family
- are there smokers in the house?
- the teen’s
- school activities
In addition, a first teen visit will include
- a physical exam to note growth and development
- a whole body check, including
- dental observations
- Does the teen need an update to immunizations? Most immunizations can be gotten at your local pharmacy.
- Are other tests indicated by the exam?
Your teen is growing into a wonderful human being. With our mutual partnership, your teen will grow up happy, healthy, strong, and active. Periodic well teen exams will keep your teens happy and healthy.
Call 281-298-5476 now to make your teen’s appointment with Dr. Nangrani. As Dr. Nangrani gets to know your teens, she becomes their trusted doctor.
Woodlands Functional Family Medicine is minutes from Interstate 45 (Houston’s North Freeway) in The Woodlands. So we are easy to find and easy to get to! We look forward to seeing you and your teens soon for their well teen exams.