MCPHD & MCHD PCr Swab Test Vouchers
Montgomery County Public Health District and Montgomery County Hospital District are offering one FREE testing vouchers for each Montgomery resident. Montgomery County COVID-19 voucher is available online at https://lf.mchd-tx.org/Forms/COVIDVoucher
A newly-discovered coronavirus causes the infectious coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Consider getting COVID-19 Testing.
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness.
They will recover without requiring special treatment. Older people and those with underlying medical problems are more likely to develop serious illness. You are especially susceptible if you have cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, or cancer.
Be well-informed about the COVID-19 virus to best prevent and slow down its transmission.
Learn about the disease it causes and how it spreads.
Protect yourself and others from infection.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol based rub frequently.
- Do not touch your face.
- In public or in a group of people, cover your mouth and nose with a mask; make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks. World Health Organization Information.
Montgomery County residents can call Montgomery County Public Health Department Call Center at 936-523-5040 from 8am-4:30pm.
- Register for a FREE COVID-19 one-time use testing voucher for both COVID-19 and COVID-19 Antibody testing.
- The county public health department will mail you the voucher.
- Print it out and bring it along to your appointment with Dr. Nangrani.
- If you are currently not exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, you are STILL eligible for a FREE testing voucher.
Woodlands Functional Family Medicine accepts vouchers Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Did I have COVID-19?
Schedule your appointment with Dr. Nangrani to have your COVID-19 Antibody Testing. If you have had a history of recent cold symptoms, sore throat, cough, fever and chest tightness. If you have exhibited some but not all of these symptoms and you’re curious that you may have been infected by COVID-19 then book your test for peace of mind, it’s ok.
We Are Here For You For Your Antibody Testing
Antibody testing is like dusting for finger prints after a crime, rather than catching the virus in the act. Have you had mild symptoms? If you did not visit your general practitioner, then this test will give you peace of mind if you have antibodies.
Rapid Antibody Test determines if a patient has had COVID-19, regardless whether or not they showed symptoms. A positive result would probably mean immunity, at least for a while. Antibody testing differs from diagnostic testing. Antibody testing requires only a few drops of blood to determine if you have Coronavirus antibodies.
There are other reasons for scheduling your COVID-19 Antibody Test but not limited to:
- If you have traveled recently or been in contact with an individual who traveled
- Whether are a healthcare worker or an essential business employee
- If you’ve come in contact with sick individuals, healthcare workers, front line workers
How do I get a FREE COVID-19 testing voucher?
- Call Montgomery County Public Health COVID-19 call center 936-523-5040 and follow prompts
- Obtain e-voucher
- Print e-voucher
- Present your e-voucher at your appointment with Dr. Nangrani
FREE testing is open to everyone with a voucher. Pre-registration required. Schedule appointment. We also accept insurance for testing and will see non-insured clients.